Patagonia Pipe Down Jacket
Designed for low-bulk warmth and compressibility, the Pipe Down Jacket has a soft and supple H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from used down products) for all-day warmth, and the fully-dialed, descent-oriented features you need for charging laps on those cold powder days.
- Color: Beryl Green
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), which is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap-secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 1,038 g (36.6 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Powder skirt: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)View The Footprint Chronicles