Patagonia Men's Better Sweater
Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, this dynamic jacket is made from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a cozy interior throughout the body and collar. Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows a full range of mobility. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. Zippered handwarmer pockets and a headphone-compatible zip chest pocket keep you organized. The full-front zip extends through the collar. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion. And this jacket is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of Polartec® Power Stretch® polyester/spandex jersey
- Zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
Size & FitModel is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium
Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn