Sunriver Sports' excellent service work is well known by area locals, second home owners, and visitors. Staffed by a detail oriented and enthusiastic team of road, mountain, and fixed gear cyclist, your gear will be serviced with an experienced touch. John Warren, our Service Shop Manager, trains and keeps them on their edge. With over 14 years of tuning, repairing, and maintaining bikes, your work will be fast, accurate, and consistent. Jim Stone, owner of Sunriver Sports, has been working on bikes since 1972 and passes his experience to the team as well.
- Basic tuning is $35.00
- Single Speeds $25.00
All other fixes depend on parts and time needed for repair. We also have loads of parts for the do-it-yourselfers. We would love to be your friendly, helpful and dependable stop for all of your bicycle needs.
Our winter shop is equipped full of experienced and well trained employees as well. From skiing during the winter all the way till spring skiing, each employee knows how to take care and maintain customer skis as if they were theirs.
- Alpine/Snowboard Tune & Wax - $50.00
- Finish Tune - $35.00
- Alpine/Snowboard Wax (Overnight service unless equipment comes in early) - $12.00
- Binding Adjustment/Release Check - $15.00
- Alpine Mount (Traditional) - $50.00
- Alpine Mount (System) - $35.00
- Nordic Mount - $15.00
- Overnight Service (After 5:00 PM) - $15.00
- Base Repair "Core Shots" - $10.00 Min, $60.00/HR